10 Dec 2011 The Westin, MUMBAI
15 Dec 2011 Courtyard Marriott, CHENNAI
22 Dec 2011 The Claridges, DELHI
This Workshop has been designed around understanding of needs of the Corporate & other Organizations and their Leaders’ in this most important function of their role. The program is divided in to various modules and uses techniques that are most prevalent in the current context.
========================================= Objectives and benefits of the workshop:
• Understanding that purposeful action taking is a key to achievement of goals
• That Alignment and focus are primary ingredients for success
• Performance enhancement is primary objective and not just appraisal
• Having a holistic view encompassing Role, Goal, Competency and Motivation is mandatory
• Developing of performance plan including competency development needs is a must
• The need to rise above the mindset of over whelming demands and constraints
• Effectively engaging the Workforce is an imperative
========================================= Course Content:
The basic structure of the Workshop sessions is built around experiential learning; simulation, exercises, critique and feedback. The learning points are driven home further by way of the participants’ feedback and their personal understanding, feeling and learning out of the exercises. The Facilitators’ observations and interpretations in context of the “global” experiences and benchmarks further reinforce this. The workshop will be fully experiential in nature and is designed around
• Concepts that are practiced extensively by successful Corporations.
• Current Industry examples
• Go through the entire process of development of understanding of own orientation and the environment in which he operates.
• Totally Interactive
========================================= Who should attend?
• Middle Level HR Managers both at Corporate & Unit levels
• Entrepreneurs’ who are systemizing their Business Processes
• formal orientation to current HR processes and practices
Faculty- Biswajit Ghosal
========================================= Timings: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
========================================= How to Register:
• Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org / Call -022 66976892
• Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
• Cheque favouring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
• Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.
Princeton Academy Mumbai II
502 Shalimar Morya Park, Andheri Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai- 400053.
Tel- 022-66976892, 67256200. Delhi- 9312715500. Fax- 26733060
email- email@example.com Website- www.princetonacademy.in
Service Tax No- AAECP5617MST001