Dear Dhamma Brothers & Sisters,
1. Invitation to 1-Day Vipassana Meditation Mega Course on SHARAD Purnima @ Global Vipassana Pagoda, Sun, OCTOBER 9th (11-4 pm)
1-Day Vipassana Meditation Mega Course has been organized in Mumbai at Global Vipassana Pagoda, Gorai on SHARAD PURNIMA, Sunday, October 9th, 2011
This course will be conducted from 11 am to 4 pm
• Pujya Guruji will give public discourse at 3 pm, non- meditators are welcome to attend the discourse
• Global Vipassana Foundation invites you to strengthen your Vipassana Meditation by attending this 1-Day Meditation course
• IMP: Dhammasevaks are needed for SHARAD Purnima One Day Mega Course
• Kindly Note; Registration is compulsory for sitting as well as giving Dhammaseva.
2. 3 ways to register for Sitting this Course or Giving Dhammaseva:
2.2 Call the following telephone numbers (11.00 am to 5.00 pm from Monday to Saturday):
2.3 Send Email: Write one of the below mentioned words in the "subject line" and e-mail us on email@example.com
1. 'Sadhak' for 1-Day Vipassana Meditation Mega Course on Sunday, October 9th, 2011 (If you want to sit the course)
2. 'Dhammasevak' for 1-Day Vipassana Meditation Mega Course on Sunday, October 9th, 2011 (If you want to give service)
1. 1-Day Mega Vipassana Meditation Course is only for old students who have successfully completed at least one 10-Day course with S.N. Goenkaji and his teachers in tradition of Sayagyi U Ba Khin
2. There is no overnight staying facility before, during or after the 1-Day Mega Course at Global Vipassana Pagoda.
3. Children are not permitted inside the Global Vipassana Pagoda. Meditators are requested not to bring their children to 1-Day Mega Courses
4. All meditators are required to get a photo identity card such as driving license, voter ID card or passport. This is mandatory for security check by the police at the pagoda site.
5. Dhammasadhaks bringing large group of people must register by calling the phone numbers above and inform us about the number of meditators they intend to bring.
3. Following is the list of hotels around pagoda for meditators coming from outside Mumbai:
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in the Hotel list attached with this email is provided as a courtesy. Global Vipassana Foundation provides no guarantee about the rates and facilities provided by the hotels enclosed in the list. Information provided is subject to change without notice. Global Vipassana Foundation shall not be liable for any commercial or other damages resulting from use of this information.
4. Launch of updated Global Vipassana Pagoda Website
Information available on website is as follows:
1. Information about Pujya Guruji's vision behind Global Vipassana Pagoda
2. Videos of Pujya Guruji & Vipassana Meditation
3. How to reach Pagoda along with Maps & Directions. Information about Public Transport services to reach Global Vipassana Pagoda
4. One Day Mega Course Sitting and Seva online registration
5. List of hotels in the vicinity.
6. Paying Debt of Gratitude to Burma & Sayagyi U Ba Khin
7. Information about Burma's Role in return of Vipassana Meditation to India
8. List of Construction Projects at Global Vipassana Pagoda & How to help
9. Contact information of Global Vipassana Pagoda
10. Link to ordering books via Online Book & DVD store
MAY ALL BEINGS BE HAPPY!
Trustees of Global Vipassana Foundation (GVF)
P.S: Kindly Share this Post with as many meditators as possible, so that everyone can avail the benefits of the mega course.