15 Mar 2012 The Lalit , Mumbai
16 Mar 2012 The Claridges, Delhi
27 Mar 2012 Courtyard Marriott, Chennai
"Until we can manage time, we can manage nothing else." Peter F. Drucker
• Usage Of Planning Tools
Workshop Content :
• Finding time stealers
• Categories of time use!
• Planning and priority setting
• Procrastinations / Interruptions / Mental blocks.
• Saying "No".
• Pareto's principle
• Parkinson's law
• Breaking the habit of procrastination
• Distinguish between tension-relieving and result-achieving activities
• Personal time value and use of Prime time
• Making best use of your odd moments
• Using time to produce results
Pay Offs: Upon completion of this programme participants will be able to:
• Take decisions and delegate effectively
• Differentiate between important and urgent tasks
• Plan more effectively.
• Manage stress more effectively by meeting deadlines.
Mr. Rajiv Kumar Luv
• is an experienced trainer and a management consultant.
• He is an associate facilitator with Princeton Academy.
• He has completed his graduation from Mumbai University and further went on to pursue his B tech degree in leather technology from CLRI Chennai.
• Rajiv has more than 19 years of accomplished experience in the area of behavioral, soft skills and functional skills training.
• He has trained over 50,000 people from all walks.
• He has rolled out competency based training programs across the length and breadth of the country for a number of companies.
• His workshops on Communication, Leadership, Achievement Motivation, Attitudinal Change, and Presentations etc are highly in demand. With the ability to motivate, energize and empower people to higher levels of performance, Rajiv enjoys the privilege of being a chosen trainer.
• Rajiv has designed and imparted training workshops for professionals across functions in various key competency areas & for various groups from different levels. He has interacted with various categories of people including CEOs, Professional Managers, Supervisors, Entrepreneurs, Doctors, Chartered Accountants, Engineers, and Executives in staff and line functions.
Timings: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Register:• Fees: Rs. 7,500/- +10.3 % service tax per person
• Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org / Call -022 66976892
• Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
• Cheque favouring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
• Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.=========================================
Leaders in Executive Education
502 Shalimar Morya Park, Andheri Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai- 400053.
Tel- 022-66976892, 67256200. Delhi- 9312715500. Fax- 26733060
email- email@example.com Website- www.princetonacademy.in
Service Tax No- AAECP5617MST001