18 Feb 2012 JW Marriott, Mumbai=========================================
A high performing supply chain is one that supports your operations and market strategies and drives integrated planning and execution and is designed to optimize service, inventory, investment and costs.
A business thrives on 4'C' i.e. Cash , Cost , Customer & Continuous improvement of first 3 'C' and optimization of these 4 'C' is the key to success of an organization.
As organizations strive to focus on core competencies and becoming more flexible, they reduce their ownership of raw materials sources and distribution channels. These functions are increasingly being outsourced to other entities that can perform the activities better or more cost effectively.
Supply chain business process integration involves collaborative work between buyers and suppliers, joint product development, common systems and shared information.=========================================
The key supply chain processes are:
• Demand management
• Order fulfillment
• Manufacturing flow management
• Procurement process
• Supplier relationship management
• Product development and commercialization
• Customer Relationship Management
The program helps you develop Performance Indicators for monitoring and sustaining the effectiveness of the SC =========================================
Programme Content: • Introduction to SCM
• Overview of Supply chain Management
• Key Supply chain processes
• Managing Supply chains
• Demand / Capacity planning
• Working capital fundamentals
• Inventory management
• Push v/s Pull
• Supplier relation Management (SRM)
• Supplier Evaluation & Management
• Continuous Improvement
• Scale, Manpower, Technology, Process, Information
• Some Experiences in Factory
• Issues in Industrial and the retail sector.=========================================
Mr. Santosh Tandon
General Manager Manufacturing -ITW Signode India Limited.
• S C Tandon has a rich experience of 24 years in Industry and has served in various geography and functions.
• He has been associated with the ITW since December 2003 and last held the position of General Manager Strapex India Limited another ITW company looking after all area of operation.
• Prior to joining ITW Signode India Limited, he has worked for fifteen years in Asian Paints in various capacity and position, including Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain.
• As a head of Supply Chain in Asian PPG, a joint venture company of Asian Paints and Asian PPG, he was involved in conceptualizing and implementing SAP R/3 replacing the legacy systems and also implementing i2 solutions. He has consistently focused on stripping the cost and making the organization more efficient. He was instrumental in turning around this joint venture by bringing in many innovations in planning and manufacturing.
• In his current role as head of manufacturing, he has brought in the focus back in the factories to strip cost in all area of operation and through value engineering of products. As a result there has been unprecedented arrest in profit leakages.
• S C Tandon is a keen sports enthusiast and represented his school and universities in athletics, Hockey and Soccer. He presently keeps himself fit by running marathon and Swimming. At last counts he has run seven full and five half marathon. =========================================
Timings: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am=========================================
How to Register:
• Fees: Rs. 7,500/- +10.3 % service tax per person
• Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org / Call -022 66976892
• Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
• Cheque favouring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
• Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.=========================================
Leaders in Executive Education
502 Shalimar Morya Park, Andheri Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai- 400053.
Tel- 022-66976892, 67256200. Delhi- 9312715500. Fax- 26733060
email- email@example.com Website- www.princetonacademy.in
Service Tax No- AAECP5617MST001