Workshop on Qualified Scrum Professional in PUNE, India
Qualified Scrum Professional (QSP) (Earn 8 PDU's)
Based on the SCRUM Guide by Ken Schwaber
Date: 24th Mar 2011 at PUNE
Hurry Register Today.
• Impart the right scrum knowledge to the participants, as envisaged by the founders of SCRUM.
• Equip the participants to start SCRUMMing, immediately after the training.
• Certify the successful participants as 'Qualified Scrum Professional' (QSP), by the Project Management Research Institute, based on the test conducted at the end of the course.
• All participants will receive a course completion certificate.
• Ready the participants for the Professional Scrum Master (PSM) by Scrum.org (USD 100 dollars)
Who should attend?
• Senior managers
• Project managers
• Team leads
• Computer programmers
• Q.A professionals
• Product owners
• Process engineers
Any one who wants to master SCRUM
If you are very new to SCRUM, in order to get a fair idea about SCRUM framework, download a free copy of SCRUM guide, visit www.scrum.org.
• Complete knowledge of SCRUM framework, Value systems
• Clarity on the roles and responsibilities of Product owner, SCRUM master, Team members
• Soft copy of the slides
• Access to arpoh.com web application for One year, unlimited access to arpoh web based application for distributed agile.
• Support from the mentor (online / telephone) while implementing SCRUM.
• 8 contact hours certificate, which can be used for reporting PDUs
• Scrum Overview
• Scrum values
• The key roles within SCRUM
• The key artifacts within SCRUM
• Time boxes within SCRUM
• Understanding the product backlog
• Understanding release planning
• Release burn down charts
• Value & Risk based planning
• User stories and story points
• Understanding Sprint planning meetings
• Tracking board
• Sprint burn down charts
• Playing poker
• Understanding Sprints
• Understanding daily scrums
• Understanding sprint review meetings
• Understanding sprint retrospectives
• Velocity calculations
Lessons learnt from past implementations
A mock project following the SCRUM framework
Faculty: Abrachan Pudussery (BE, MS, PMP, PRINCE2, CSM, CQA)
Abrachan is a seasoned SCRUM enthusiast with around 25 years of professional experience in the IT industry. During this period he worked for Novell, HCL, TBN, FEC and is currently heading the Project Management Research Institute. He has conducted SCRUM training/mentoring/consulting at;
• Zerone Consulting, Kochi
• Oracle, Hyderabad, Bangalore
• AOL, Bangalore
• iSOFT, Chennai, Bangalore
• Torry Harris, Bangalore
• Cognizant, Hyderabad
• L.G CNS, Bangalore
• Amdocs, Pune
• John Deere, Pune
Besides these, he has conducted several public workshops on SCRUM. He is the product owner of Arpoh (www.arpoh.com), web based application for distributed SCRUM. He has his B.E in Electrical Engineering from MSRIT, Bangalore, M.S from BITS Pilani.
Time : 09:30 am to 05:30 pm
Will be Confirmed to the Registered Participants
Rs. 5,000=00 + 10.3% Service Tax for Per Participant.
(Includes Lunch, Tea /Coffee) Subject to availability of seats.
Terms & Conditions.
Registration is first come first serve basis.
Confirm your seats by emailing to email@example.com. Download the Registration Form and send us back duly filled with payment.
For any clarifications, Please contact:
Mr. Mahesh Pore
M: +91 9552528622
Mrs. Jayashree Sharma
M: +91 9901133600
T: +91 80 41533451