Workshop on Effective Time Management
13 MAR 2013 The Claridges, DELHI
16 MAR 2013 JW Marriott, MUMBAI
23 MAR 2013 Courtyard Marriott, CHENNAI
"Until we can manage time, we can manage nothing else." Peter F. Drucker
Time is the scarcest resource, unless it is managed, nothing else can be managed. Time unlike other resources cannot be saved for a rainy day or accumulated. In spite of time being so precious, most of us waste nothing so quite thoughtlessly as time.
Although all people have different talents, skills and personalities, each has exactly the same amount of time.
o Usage Of Planning Tools
Workshop Content :
• Finding time stealers
• Categories of time use!
• Planning and priority setting
• Procrastinations / Interruptions / Mental blocks.
• Saying "No".
• Pareto's principle
• Parkinson's law
• Breaking the habit of procrastination
• Distinguish between tension-relieving and result-achieving activities
• Personal time value and use of Prime time
• Making best use of your odd moments
• Using time to produce results
Pay Offs: Upon completion of this programme participants will be able to:
• Take decisions and delegate effectively
• Differentiate between important and urgent tasks
• Plan more effectively.
• Manage stress more effectively by meeting deadlines.
Faculty: Mr. Rajiv Kumar Luv
• He is an experienced trainer and a management consultant.
• He is an associate facilitator with Princeton Academy.
• He has completed his graduation from Mumbai University and further went on to pursue his B tech degree in leather technology from CLRI Chennai.
• Rajiv has more than 19 years of accomplished experience in the area of behavioral, soft skills and functional skills training.
• He has trained over 50,000 people from all walks.
• He has rolled out competency based training programs across the length and breadth of the country for a number of companies.
• His workshops on Communication, Leadership, Achievement Motivation, Attitudinal Change, and Presentations etc are highly in demand. With the ability to motivate, energize and empower people to higher levels of performance, Rajiv enjoys the privilege of being a chosen trainer.
• Rajiv has designed and imparted training workshops for professionals across functions in various key competency areas & for various groups from different levels. He has interacted with various categories of people including CEOs, Professional Managers, Supervisors, Entrepreneurs, Doctors, Chartered Accountants, Engineers, and Executives in staff and line functions.
Timings: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am 129903
How to Register:
• Fees: Rs. 7,900/- +12.36 % service tax per person
• Please write to email@example.com / Call -022 66976892
• Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
• Cheque favouring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
• Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.
Leaders in Executive Education
502 Shalimar Morya Park, Andheri Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai- 400053.
Tel- 022-66976892, 67256200. Delhi- 9312715500. Fax- 022-40166351
Service Tax No- AAECP5617MST001
Corporate Soft Skills Training, Management Development Programs, Situational Leadership, Outbound Training, Team Building, Selling Skills, Negotiation, Communication, Critical Thinking, Customer Service, Sales Management, etc. We are among the best corporate training companies in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, India.