Greetings from PMI Pune chapter! PMI Pune Deccan Chapter is happy to announce PMP/CAPM Training Program in Pune:
PMI Pune Chapter is happy to announce PMP/CAPM Training Program on 20, 21 & 27, 28 April 2013 in Pune.
This course is aimed at facilitating the complete and comprehensive studies necessary for appearing for and clearing the Project Management Professional (PMP®) examination. The course brings in the complete detailed understanding of Project Management Body of Knowledge, *4th Edition-PMBOK®* while providing an opportunity of answering over 200 practice exam questions from recognized material. Although this course is designed and developed keeping in mind PMP® examination preparation, the discussions triggered and effectively facilitated by the facilitator leads to insight of many real life scenarios.
The best way to get the 35 hrs training is register for the PMP training course conducted by PMI Pune-Deccan India Chapter itself. It is the most cost effective and training conducted by professionals from Industry working on live projects.
CAPM / PMP Certification Path:
1) Become PMI ($139 = $129 Membership Fee + $10 Application Fee) & Chapter Member ($10)
Initial Certification Fee – non-member of PMI ($555.00)
Initial Certification Fee – member of PMI in good standing ($405.00)
As a new PMI member, you will pay $139.00 (made up of $129.00 PMI membership and $10.00 "New Member Application Fee"). You will also pay $10.00 to belong to a PMI Pune-Deccan India Chapter. In all you have to pay $149.00.
Now, the PMP exam costs $555.00 if you are not a member and $405.00 if you are a member. The difference is $150.00 which right there covers your membership expense. So if you are member you are going to pay $405 for exam fee and $149 for becoming PMI & Chapter member it comes to total $554 as opposed to $555 for non members. Now begin to factor in the free publications, discounts on courses, and books and so on for being a member. There is no question that being a member of PMI BEFORE you take the exam is all advantage and no disadvantage.
2) Attend CAPM / PMP Preparatory Workshop of the Chapter.
Being chapter member you will get Rs. 1000/- discount on the workshop. Workshop fee for non-members is Rs 14,000/- For Members it is Rs. 13,000/-
3) Fill Exam Form Online at www.pmi.org immediately after PMP Preparatory Workshop
4) Start self-study. It's recommended that do study at-least for 2 months. Every day study for min 2 hours. Read PMBOK & Rita Mulcahy's Book at-least 2-3 times.
5) You get eligibility letter from PMI within 6-8 weeks after filling the exam form. It's valid for 1 year.
6) Schedule exam online (you will get URL for the same in eligibility letter which you get from PMI), immediately after getting Eligibility Letter from PMI, you may not get date of same month or next month.
7) Give Exam and Pass with flying colors!
Learning Objectives: The course will enable participants to –
• Understand the complete picture of PMBOK®
• Understand the 5 process groups and 9 knowledge areas as described in the PMBOK ®
• Understand inputs, outputs, tools & techniques essential for each of the Project management processes described in PMBOK®
• Learn the effective approach to confidently appearing for the examination
• Gain a solid confidence of undertaking the examination
Knowledge Areas: Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, HR, Communication, Risk, Procurement & Integration
Process Group: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Controlling, & Closing.
• Participants should have project management background or at least have worked in project environment.
• The course demands clear focus and commitment from the participants to study and take up the examination.
• Participants are expected to duly complete their class-work, homework, class assignments, etc.
Participants would be benefited if they are the members of PMI®.
The membership can be obtained on www.pmi.org. The membership enables the participants to receive the PMBOK® free (soft copy)
Kit for Participants:
* A scale down version of training slides used by the faculty
* Questions & Answers on each knowledge area
* Certificate of participation 35 hrs. PMP Examination needs participants to have undergone training programs of 35 hrs of training program.
Candidates can claim this course for this pre-requisite.
We have scheduled our next PMP Training Program in Pune, based on the PMBOK 4th Edition. Details are as follows:
Dates - Two Weekends 20, 21 & 27, 28 April 2013
Time - 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Fees - Rs.14,000/- (NO additional taxes)
It includes a) Training Kit, b) Lunch, Tea / Coffee for all 4 days.
For group of 3+ persons: Rs. 13,500/- each
For Chapter Paid Members: Rs. 13,000/- each (can't be clubbed with group discount).
Benefits of attending:
· Learn advanced skills and applications of project, program and portfolio management
· Understand the difference between getting a job done and achieving business results
· Network, meet peers, share/exchange knowledge
· Get acquainted with the soft skills required in the arena of Project Management
· Hear from eminent Project Leaders / Managers
· Get a deeper understanding of the various aspects of research project management from project teams, leaders, and managers, to organizational oversight, collaboration management
Workshop Registration process –
Please send us following information.
Business email ID:
PMI Membership No:
Also attach a scanned copy of your check toward payment.
The payment has to be made in cash/cheque.
Cheque should be drawn in favor of
"*PMI Pune- Deccan India Chapter*".
- Pay by cash at the office address mentioned below
- You can courier the cheque at the office address
- You can transfer the funds through Electronic Transfer (details provided on request)
PMI Pune-Deccan India Chapter
Office No. 5, Achyut Prasad,
Phatak Baug, Near Tech Mahindra,
CTS No. 11/1, Plot No. 9/1, Erandawane,
PIN - 411016, India
The course details can be found at: http://www.pmipunechapter.org/
Also- You can transfer the funds through Electronic Transfer
Online (A/C to A/C Transfer):
- You can directly deposit your registration fees at PMI Pune chapter account (details below) and send an email to email@example.com with the transaction details and PMI ID.
- We will acknowledge and confirm the registration as soon as the amount is deposited in chapter's account.
- Account name: PMI Pune Deccan chapter
- Bank Name: HDFC Bank
- Branch: Bhandarkar Road.
- Account No: 00071450000097
- Account Type: CURRENT ACCOUNT
- IFSC: HDFC0000007
- MICR No. : 411240002
NEFT using details above and then register at website giving NEFT authorization code in place of check number. Although it will take a couple of days for NEFT to be credited, you can register immediately after you get authorization code. Depending on your bank you may get this code immediately after initiating the transaction.
We will confirm registration by email
Feel free to contact us for any clarificationWarm Regards
PMI Pune-Deccan Chapter
firstname.lastname@example.org | +91-9922909060
About PMI Pune Deccan Chapter
PMI Pune Deccan Chapter is committed towards Supporting PMI's goal: "Worldwide, organizations will embrace, value and utilize project management and attribute their success to it." To promote project management discipline in the region. To provide various knowledge enriching benefits to the members of PMI Pune chapter. To promote Project Management as a functional discipline in Engineering & Management schools with active participation and support from PMI Pune Chapter
Good Things Happen When You Join PMI – Pune Chapter!
Web & Social Media:
LinkedIn - Group: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4047678&trk=hb_side_g
LinkedIn – Follow us - http://www.linkedin.com/company/pmi-pune-deccan-india-chapter
Twitter: #pmi_punechapter | http://twitter.com/pmi_punechapter
Advertise with Us
Advertise with us and reach a community of 9000+ focused group! If you or your organization would like to give Advertisements in our Chapter's Quarterly Newsletter "On Target" or would like to Advertise on chapter's website then contact our Marketing & Communications Director: email@example.com
If you or your organization would like to sponsor Chapter Activities / Events / Workshops / Gifts, or would like to know what you can sponsor then contact our Corporate Relations Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
PMI Pune chapter is a non-profit professional organization managed by volunteers. All members are encouraged to get involved in Chapter activities as a volunteer and take advantage of the valuable opportunity to learn and grow professionally/personally and at same time earn Professional Development Units (PDUs). Only with continued support from the members, Chapter is able to provide year-round variety of project management related activities. If you are interested in volunteering, please send mail to our Director Volunteer Management: at email@example.com
Advertisements / Media: Rinoo Rajesh, firstname.lastname@example.org
General Information: Omkar Gurjar, email@example.com