PRECISION QUESTIONING & ANSWERING (PQ&A) is an effective communication & preparation tool to improve presentations, meetings, negotiations, interviews & decision-making.
- In the Precision Questioning Skills workshop, participants learn to use the 7 Question types which were developed during intensive PhD research at Stanford University, USA.
- PQ&A focuses on clearly expressing gaps in thinking by coupling a taxonomy of analytical questions with a structured call-and-response model to enable PQ practitioners to uncover weaknesses in thinking and to raise the intellectual level of a conversation.
- Precision questioning holds to the ideal of meeting one's own needs for information while also respecting the intellectual integrity of the conversation-partner.
MAIN BENEFITS of Critical Thinking Skills Course :
- Employees communicate more accurately & persuasively.
- Increased effectiveness & minimized conflict.
- Improved decision-making with critical thinking techniques
- Strengthening analytical thinking.
- Reduced cost of decision making and rework
- Improving critical thinking skills!!
- Solve complex business problems using critical thinking tools
- Demonstrate deeper thinking on issues
- Surface unknown issues and assumptions
- Reduce errors and re-work
- Effective and productive meetings
TARGET GROUP: All Management levels including Business Leaders, CEO's, Managing Directors, Senior Managers, Managers, Sales Managers, Entrepreneurs, Negotiators, etc
TRAINING Topics / Modules / Content:
1. INTRODUCTION TO PQ&A. (Video Case study)
- Identifying the communication challenges.
- The structure of effective discussion.
- The business & personal benefits of PQ&A.
- When not to use PQ&A.
2. PRECISION QUESTIONING.
- The seven categories of questions.
- Asking for clarification.
- Challenging assumptions.
- Basic critical questions.
- Four columns preparation tool.
3. PRECISION ANSWERING.
- The three basic rules of PA
- Guiding the questioner.
- Keeping answers concise.
4. PQ&A WITH A PARTNER.
- Practice session.
5. USING PQ&A INTELLIGENTLY
- Analytical & social intelligence
- Action planning.
TRAINING METHODS & FORMS:
Pre-task (recommendation preparation), trainer presentations, video case study, group work, post training tasks and follow up activities.
DURATION: 1 day.
Companies using PQ&A : Many companies in in the United States, Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, Oceania, and South America are using PQ&A, here is just 1 example - Microsoft. It is the most popular personal effectiveness training program for Microsoft with over 25,000 participants worldwide.
For conducting an in House Training in your company email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or kindly fill the below Training Requirement Form and we will get in touch with you at the earliest.
Soft Skills Training India (SSTI), is a part of International Training and Consulting Network and provides Training and consulting solutions in the area of Leadership, Sales and Sales management, Customer Service, Relationship Management. We conduct In House as well as Open Programs on topics such as Business Communication, Negotiation Skills, Presentation Skills, etc. We conduct OutBound Team Building and Management Development Programs. For enquiry of any of our programs, call or SMS Sachin on 9004580740 or email us on email@example.com