"The most important function of a team leader is to help the group move through the stages of development."
Ken Blanchard,PhD,coauthors of the Situational Team Leadership program
Why Situational Team Leadership?
- Increases team success
- Empowers team members to work more effectively together
- Targets strategies for effective teamwork
- Enhances team relationships and communication
- Improves productivity and morale
This workshop is organized and conducted by Blanchard Research and Training India.
Investment: INR 25,000 plus taxes per participant
Attend a Free Webinar to know more:
'How to Deliver Feedback in a Way that Gets Results'
In this webinar, Blanchard Senior Consulting Partner Phil Reynolds will explore the key skills of delivering feedback. You'll learn:
- The importance of effective feedback as a tool for developing others
- Knowing when and how to give the four different types of feedback
- The differences between feedback that provides choice and feedback that judges
Date: 19th October 2011
Timing: GMT: 4:00-5:00 PM
Pacific Time: 9:00-10:00 AM
IST (Indian Standard Time): 9:30-10:30 PM.
Following are our upcoming Programs:
1. 13th - 14th Oct Situational Leadership II in Bangalore
2. 19th-20th Oct Coaching Essentials for Leaders in Delhi
3. 15th-16th Nov Situational Leadership II in Mumbai
4. 17th Nov Whale Done! in Bangalore
5. 31st Oct - 1st Nov Situational Leadership II in Delhi
6. 31st Oct - 4tht Nov Situational Leadership II in Delhi
To know more about our corporate leadership solutions or to register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Soft Skills Training India (SSTI), is a part of International Training and Consulting Network and provides Training and consulting solutions in the area of Leadership, Sales and Sales management, Customer Service, Relationship Management. We conduct In House as well as Open Programs on topics such as Business Communication, Negotiation Skills, Presentation Skills, etc. We conduct OutBound Team Building and Management Development Programs. For enquiry of any of our programs, call or SMS Sachin on 9004580740 or email us on email@example.com